1. The quality of medicines supplied to patients.
2. Ensuring that the supply of medicines is within the law.
3. Ensuring that the medicines prescribed to patients are suitable.
4. Advising patients about medicines, including how to take them, what reactions may occur and answering patients' questions.
5. Supervise the medicines supply chain and ensure pharmacy premises and systems are fit for purpose.
6. Advise other healthcare professionals about safe and effective medicines use, and safe and secure supply of medicines.
Variety of manufacturing solutions to meet complex and traditional manufacturing challenges
PMAG members achieve commercialization and market differential